Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've got a leg up!

Imagine the look of sheer disappointment when I finally got a chance to watch The Biggest Loser tonight around 9:30 only to find out that it was a two part episode and I didn't record the other half tonight. I am so pissed! My favorite part about that show is the weigh in!!!



Oh well!!! My Workout today was pretty great. I lost my phone last night so I spent the morning looking for it and getting the replacement sent. I'm big on my schedule so being thrown off was really eating away at me. But then the comments on the blog really inspired me to kick it out.



I did 3 hard and sweaty miles and I worked out my legs. They are not as sore as my abs and arms but I can feel them. And now for your viewing pleasure:

sexy legs Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. If you are a runner, it's no mystery why your legs were not as sore as your arms. I suck at running...so my legs get sore quickly...but my gf ran division I cross-country...so I suck even MORE compared to her. She's phenomenal. I think running comes naturally to some and not others. Biking? yes. Running? just kills me.

    Way to kick it out! Getting out there when you don't "feel like it" is a great testament to your dedication. Just plug in the ipod, put on some great stuff, envision your future self, and make it happen.

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete