We have seven days left of the challenege and it looks like I may fall about 4K calories short of my goal. I am however very determined to stay on the course and push through the finish like. 26K in a month is pretty freaking awaome and I'm confident that I've lost the weight I'm shooting for.
I'm looking forward to my run today. I have found myself calmer, more rested and happier this past week and I feel back on track.
See ya post run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've been making amazing progress...and kept on track better than anyone I know! I'm an athletic chick, but running is the hardest thing in the world to me...so I'm totally in awe.
ReplyDeleteAlso, tried to comment on your "crush" post with no success (it keeps routing me to the poll)...but I wanted to say that I actually laughed out loud at your first crush on Kim. Super cute.