Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello Arms... nice to meet you

I can't lift my arms over my head today and thats a good thing. I worked the crap out of them yesterday and I somehow also feel it in my upper abs too. The pain is a good one. I love it actually. For your viewing pleasure of nice arms I thought I'd share one of my favorite set of arms around
JENNIFER BEALS Pictures, Images and Photos

God I love her arms! They are sleek and still have muscles. So very sexy!

Strength training is awesome. I can feel my body burning in a different, almost more effective mode. Today is serious core training. Me and my ab coaster are very close this morning and I'm looking forward to a nice session with Milly and the body ball.

Ohhhh yes, I almost forgot... Its biggest loser day too. So here is another gal with sexy arms. Is she becoming my favorite chick? Sure seems like it.

Jillian Michaels Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. my gf loves (can I say LOVES) arms/shoulders/abs...so I work those the hardest...but I have to say, a woman with an awesome back is incredibly sexy to me.

    And, you're right! Jennifer Beals has great guns...and have you noticed that they got bigger and more defined this season!? I think she looks better this season than last for sure.

    It's only a matter of time, and you'll be leaving Beals in the dust.

    ReplyDelete