Mia Hamm- Soccer

A leader on the field and off. Sexy as hell and a damn fine soccer player. She may have been the first female athlete that I was attracted to as well.
Laurel Holoman- Actress

Laurel gets lost in the mix of the L word beauties a lot and its hard when you are working next to Jennifer Beals. But if you've seen in her in the drawers these past two seasons you'll have to agree with me. Holy Shmoly!
Madonna- Entertainer

Do you see those thighs! When I'm fifty I'm looking like Madonna. Good Food, Running and Yoga thats how she looks like this.
Christine Arron- Track an Field

These are arms a person dreams of and that face ain't bad either!!!
Francesca Piccinini- Volleyball Player

UMMMM- I don't think any volleyball players I knew in high school or college looked like this. Otherwise I would've worked harder and definately made the team Junior year!!
Heather Mitts- Soccer player

I have a thing for soccer players. I can't help it! It's thier thighs. I want to bite them. Or at least lick them. I think its the way they walk all bowlegged and it makes them look confident. Sigh...
Kate winslett- Actress

Seriously, not only is she pale like me, I love her red hair too but its her natural body type that just makes my heart jump a bit when I see her. truely lovely.
Tina Fey- Funniest and most brilliant woman on the planet

One day I hope to find a girl like this. Someone who is really a big cute dork that makes me laugh. Smart and girl next door average joe (as in joe for a girl like facts of life) :)
See you post run. I know I'll be thinking of some of the ladies to pass the time today.
Totally with you on the soccer players....I dated about 2-3 in college...and yes, it's the legs. They're strong chicks who have tons of endurance and who doesn't love that?
ReplyDelete