Did you miss me? Did you give up on me? I sure hope not... I may have been down a bit last week in terms of being a goal hitter but never count me out. I'm back and ready to put on the Kmac attack. Here is whats gone on in the past week...
Last week I got totally off track due to going out and hanging out late every night with new and old friends. I think Thursday was the only day that I did absolutely nothing. That's not to say I was on a complete rock star kick or anything (although one or two were like that) but it was more just the late night/ early mornings that I just couldn't get my energy mojo going. It has been a minute since I have done any midweek fun and I was paying the old age price for it. Thankfully, I didn't eat like a monster or anything and pretty much stuck to overall healthy choices and the two workouts I did still let me lose three pounds last week. Not too shabby for a lazy week. Actually, I feel like its impossible to have happened but it did. Maybe it was all the worrying I did that the lack of activity would be bad for me. Maybe it was just that I needed good rest. Who knows. All I do know is that I'm ready to run my ass off today and feeling good to be back on track.
I won't let me down. I'm in for the long haul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment