1. Trying on my old clothes that I haven't fit into in three years and actually looking pretty decent in them, and thinking how I'll have to donate them soon because instead of fitting they'll be too big :) I'm down to a 16 already!
2. Focusing on how great I'll feel after my run, no matter how I feel before or during.
3. Drinking a gallon of water before my run... It helps me not hurt during the run at all and drinkng at least another 32 during the run.
4. My DVR- I have no time to watch TV at all. But Lately I've been using my DVR to record things I would like to watch then doing so during my run. Its totally great and makes the time fly by. Plus I'm seeing movies I've always wanted to see.
5. Weighing myself daily. I used to hate this when I worked out consistantly before. Seeing a small change or even no change, or in the worst case seeing the number go up. But now I find that I like it because it keeps me conscious of my goal over all. 10 pounds this month! Its my mantra.
6. Thinking about how by the end of this month I will have run 196-200+ miles depending on my speed increase levels. Where could I get to if I was really doing that on foot. Cleveland is 90 miles away, Toronto 240 and Chicago is only 267 miles away!!!
7. Watching the biggest loser- If these people can do it so can I!
8. Thinking about how this could lead to a new career level for me in terms of my coaching abilities. I could go from being a great sales coach to being an overall great personal development coach.
9. Looking fantastic this summer in a bathing suit.
10. Focusing on how much I'm sweating and loving every drip drop. Gross I know... but it is what it is.
What are some things that keep you motovated to workout?
I've decided to do two posts a day. One in the morning about general thoughts and things I think and feel about my fitness. And one after my run! See you in the evening
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment