Yesterday was maybe one of the most challenging and perfect workouts I have ever had. I can not tell you the amount of sweating and pain that went into the workout. I think I am still sweating. It was amazing. At one point my roommate, Pedro, came in and was talking to me and he finally paused and said "hell yeah, girl, you are working it!" It felt good to hear because normally he talks shit!
I only saw a portion of biggest loser last night so I am excited to watch the DVR of it today and see who lost what. Totally my favorite part of the show.
And since I'm totally going to keep going with my training this picture below will one day be me
AWESOME! Keep it up! There are two types of people...those who hope inactively, and those that do.
ReplyDeleteYou're a doer.
I was actually talking to my gf about how awesome I thought your challenge-to-self was, and how brave (and accountable) it is for you to put it out there.
I can't wait to see how things go!