Look at this pic and tell me you would mind her yelling at you to get down and give her 20.

I also met a seriously beautiful older woman last evening. Not that much older, only 6 years, but she was rocking on the fit level and very intellegent to boot. She just ran a marathon in october, hiked the Grand Canyon at some insane elevation levels and shes running another marathon in May. I have a thing for girls who keep fit, who doesn't though. But I mean people who pull out all the stops and really go at it. Its the ablitiy to keep going even when you don't want to that I find so sexy.
Today, biggest loser day, I get to watch lots of people pull out the stops. More importantly I'll be pulling out my own stops.
See you Post show.
Okay...have to agree with you on this woman...
ReplyDeletemy. god.
She's pretty darn awesome. Wicked good bod.
...and, I totally appreciate your thing for an older woman. My gf is 8 years younger than me. It's a wonderful workout motivator. I have to rock a bikini for that chick!