Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

We had a terrific weekend in the Chesapeake Bay camping.  It was a great weekend filled with love and laughs. I had a dream last night that I needed to run in the Las Vegas half marathon.  This wouldn't be my first half marathon.  I have already run two.  But those were two years ago and a lot of pounds ago.  Something about this dream left me feeling incredibly uneasy.  It wasn't the running.  I actually seemed to run with ease through the dessert without a problem.  But it was more like I was a ghost because the people I knew who I was with were speaking about me but no to me... if that makes sense or maybe I was chasing a ghost... as I was running after a person who kept just ahead of me looking back every so often.  Either way I woke feeling like its a mission that I need to complete.

Step one:  Keep with health focus- More so, kick up a notch.
Step two- Repair my fatty liver that I'm certain is there considering my weight and party ways
Step three-  Commit to this, Complete it, evolve.

Three years ago my Memorial Day started a health focus that led to my first half marathon.  This year I will beat that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment