Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Being Fat is hard work

Hi there.  I'm back.  Its been a few years since my last post and I'm ready to get committed again.  Over the last few years I've been Yo-Yo-ing like you wouldn't believe.  Each time I've lost I've gained just that much more.  So much has happened.
I'm still with Rachael.  I'm now in the insurance business where I work from home and coach sales people.  This is probably the best part of my new commitment to my health.  We've recently moved to Maryland, and will be moving every 13 weeks or so to a new location.  Rachael is a travel nurse now so we are challenging ourselves with seeing the entire country.  I'm also challenging myself to get my ass in shape and finally have the health I've been putting on the back burner for so long.
This blog is going to change a bit.  I'll talk about my weight loss challenges and how things are progressing, things that are working of me, things that set me back.  I'll also talk about our adventures and let it be a journal of our experiences as we travel the country.  The real ultimate goal is to keep writing and keep my goals in the forefront of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment