Tuesday, March 3, 2009

march forward

I'm excited for this month and to really bring an intense focus on the fitness goals. Just really being in the moment with each repetition of my strength trainings. Enjoying the changing weather and getting outside for a run here and there when the weather permits. Making knowledgeable and healthy choices on food and beverage consumption. The pieces like a puzzle start coming together.

This is the defining month. Its important one because its all the elements are becoming habits. Habits are what form excellence.

I can have and be anything I want.

Today is getting my blood flowing with JM (jillian michaels) breakfast, work, lunch, Run/ strength train, Protein Shake, work, and then I have a date for dinner. My girl and I are hanging out. I'm really looking forward to it.

have a great day. Do something wonderful for your health.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your "date night," and keep up the great work! wow...with your diet, exercise regimen, etc...you're going to be a beast at the end of this! Go you!

    ReplyDelete