being enamoured does one of two things for people. It either makes you fat or it makes you thin. When I'm happy I'm all about working out and eating right. Especially since I really like to date fit women it totally keeps me going.
This past weekend we spent holed up and I'm happy for it. Today I got a killer workout. My abs and arms are feeling it and sweat was just pouring out of me on milly today.
I love being happy. It makes me want to move and run and sing and dance and just move.
Life is good. Working out feels awesome and I love love love when I feel the burn. I can't wait to be super fit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're totally right on this one! When I first met my girl, we both lost about 10 pounds in a couple of weeks...we had sex all the time, didn't eat as well as we could have, etc....but, we're both fit women, and decided to get off our butts and get to it! I like feeling confident naked, and didn't like starting to see definition fade... So, it did take us a couple of weeks - but we were back on track.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I take a couple of weeks off every year anyway to let my body rest...it seems I always have a wicked period of growth after that, so maybe your "love break" is healthy.
As awesome and sexy as women are though...just remember, if you want to meet the goal, you've got to stay focused.
Congrats on the chick!